My client is a cybersecurity business with the most disruptive technology in their space. This tech has seen them secure over $250m of funding at Series D. This money is going straight into their expansion in the US, and as such, they are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to win business
- Hunt down new enterprise accounts across vertical, building strong relationships with clients
- Work closely with the sales team in identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business at market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required:
- 8+ years experience in cybersecurity sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with clients
- Extensive network with C-suite people in the Southeast. Tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market in the Southeast and utulize existing connections.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to $320,000 packages for the right candidate.
- Offering stock
- Fully functioning marketing, SDR and SE support.
- Opportunity to work with a niche product and play a key role on a business's journey to IPO.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.