Regional Sales Manager | $250K - $300K OTE 50/50 Split
Glocomms is conducting a retained search for a qualified Regional Sales Manager for a fast-growing threat intelligence start up. This account executive will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving sales presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it's essential that this individual be personable and professional.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information weekly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quota
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Hunter mentality!
- Education - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work-life experience.
- 5 + years of sales experience required with demonstrated success driving results, revenue & sales targets.
- 4 + years of sales experience in Cybersecurity or IT industries, preferably with experience selling SaaS solutions, including broad knowledge of consultative & solutions sales.
- Possess experience in strategic planning and communication with senior level executives, customers and employees.
- Be able to influence key decision makers
- Be results oriented and capable of driving execution of aggressive growth plan.
- Possess strong collaboration skills and ability to drive full engagement across multiple functions and business units.
- Be a self-starter, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including tactical issues and strategic issues.
- Have a passion for taking on an ambiguous situation and coming out with business wins for the organization.
- Possess strong evangelization skills for coaching internal and external personnel.
- Effectively make recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data, then execute quickly and
- Have excellent communication (written/verbal) skills.