My client is one of the world leaders in urban mobility, they're currently looking for Radio System Architect to join their exciting team working on the latest technologies and on a massive infrastructure.
Duration: 6 months initial contract
- Manage, animate and write technical master plans
- Conduct scoping studies and market research
- Contribute to decision-making files during strategic arbitration
- Provide support to services in terms of technical governance and animation of a federated community around common topics
- Carry out techno-economic studies on innovative subjects and pilot "POCs"
- Carry out technological watch and animate the sharing of information
- Define reference architectures, generic engineering principles for all projects and participate in technical governance
- Manage or Contribute to obsolescence management programs for Network and Telecom infrastructures
- Contribute to the feeding of an architecture repository
- Ability to work transversally and to be recognized for your technical leadership.
- Conduct your reflections with method and rigor and know how to process, collect and synthesize complex information.
- Can restore and "defend" studies or master plans at different hierarchical levels.
- Written and oral communication skills with a good level of popularization are expected.
The chose candidate will play the role of technical referent in the field of enterprise RADIO systems:
- Radio solutions and systems
- Tetra type PMR infrastructures
- Software architectures specific to Enterprise Radio networks
- Converged IP protocols
- xG architectures
- RAN and antenna access networks
- Frequency issues, emerging solutions of the 5G market
- IOT technologies type NB-IOT/LTE-M/LORA/Sigfox, wireless technologies such as WIFI, Radio coverage...).
If you're interested working on this exciting project on the latest technologies, please send your CV alongside the best time to discuss the opportunity further.