An exciting vendor, which offers hardware accelerated cloud computing for machine learning and more, is looking for a talented Product Owner, specialised in cloud infrastructure. This company has a huge opportunity for growth, do you want to be a part of the success story?
- A relaxed yet tenacious atmosphere office in the heart of Munich.
- A great diverse team.
- Flexible working hours.
- The chance to grow your own team and develop.
- Company incentives like a summer party.
- Incredibly flat hierarchies.
- Powerful selection of GPUs
- Very competitive salary plus lots of other benefits including stocks/shares.
- A lot of exposure to cutting-edge tech stacks
- Remote work possible
- Speak to clients and users to understand their workflows, problems and requirements
- and create solutions in the form of new product features.
- Derive insights from clients and market research and turn these insights into product strategies.
- Support sales by performing competitor analysis.
- Work together with software engineers, and engineering teams to drive product
- development and features through the software development lifecycle.
- Manage project schedules, anticipate bottlenecks, prioritise tasks, make trade-offs, and weigh up the business needs and the limitations.
- Lead several projects at the same time by setting priorities for products and engineering, leading cross-functional teams to take products to market and quickly and effectively fine-tuning the product as needed.
- Experience with machine learning and the respective cloud infrastructure at scale.
- Bachelor degree or Masters in Computer Science or related technical fields involving coding or equivalent experience building technical products.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in technical consulting, product management, technical account management, or related field.
- Experience in developing and launching products.
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and product design.
- Experience in relationship-building with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ideally you have experience in machine learning-focused and/or SaaS-focused product development as a product manager or a product owner.
- Start-up mindset is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills - including leadership skills.
- Hands-on mentality.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please get in touch with me directly at or click apply through linked in. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.