In this role will be working with a Hyper-growth organization securing the SaaS industry. As product marketing manager for this organization, you're going to be a key asset in the go-to market strategy.
- Create and deliver field-enablement strategy and materials, including demos, presentations, blogs, technical white papers, videos and field training courses
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to create the content and proof points required to accelerate market adoption of company solutions.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to produce joint marketing collateral for partners
- Perform market analysis and provide requirements for potential future releases to product management
- Develop messaging around customer challenges, key product and solution benefits and competitive advantage
- Actively spearhead guerrilla marketing including posting messages on message boards, evangelizing at conferences, etc.
- Participate in technical customer meetings, events, ensuring demos, event themes, collateral & a "solution-first" approach
- Create/ conduct customer and industry surveys leveraged for PR, product improvement and strategic initiatives.
- Create a customer referral program to increase revenue for the company.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business
- 4+ years experience as a product marketer - B2B (outbound)
- Credibility in the security sector based on past delivery and/or certifications
- Knowledge of the SaaS platforms
- Background in B2B software
- Process and project management skills with successful experience influencing cross functional teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications. Must be comfortable working with/presenting to all levels
- Experience designing, building and presenting technical and product demonstrations
- Deep understanding of and experience working with sales teams
- Metrics-focused and detail-oriented