This key position will drive the roadmap and shape the future of company product and platform. The Product Management Director will support company's continued success and market leadership by working with stakeholders across the business, field and customers to become the centralized voice of customer and market needs. As a Product Management Director you will be critical in managing requirements from multiple sources, in addition to your own initiative, and driving delivery of products to market.
- Work with engineering team, field sales and customers to drive and define our product roadmap and provide clear requirements that deliver business value
- Own and define product requirements for new features by combining customer feedback, market/competitive research and internal stakeholder input to produce clear, concise and thorough use cases/business requirements
- Perform and maintain competitive research among software companies within the competitive landscape
- Assist in monitoring market trends and technology developments closely and help translate these into the overall product strategy
- Prioritize bugs and regressions, and equip Product Marketing and Revenue teams with collateral around how to communicate this to brand customers
- Assess value, develop use cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Work closely with the Partnerships and Alliances team to successfully triage and prioritize client requests according to business value and KPIs
- 5 to 7 years of industry experience in Product Management, Engineering, Sales Engineering
- Experience with SIEM and/or intelligence-based security technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Understanding of and strong interest in B2B software products and services
- Preferred certifications: CISSP, CISM, GIAC(any), CEH
- Experience working closely with data, including APIs/Integrations a plus