A global leading defense & aerospace technology giant is looking to grow their Cyber Security Systems team. This company is one of the top DoDI providers and the particular group that is looking to grow is focusing on offering Anti-Tampering Solutions.
In this role you will lead the systems architecture team, focusing on design and implementation and well as supporting research efforts and business development.
- 10+ years of experience related to systems engineering architecture
- Experience with Anti-Tamper Techniques
- Cryptography Experience
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelors of Science
- Technical experiences working across a variety of divisions including software, hardware, mechanical, etc.
- Training in Anti-Tamper methodologies
- Ability to work in an agile environment, working to resolve issues and provide recommendations
- Experience with the Program Protection Plan (PPP)