Job Title: Senior Golang Software Engineer
Location: Cambridge, UK
AI and Blockchain company who provide an ecosystem for IoT & mobile devices to trade micro-datastreams. A high performance, low-overhead ledger backs their negotiations, search tools allow rapid evaluation of markets and a sophisticated multi-faceted search means they can browse available services. They're looking for someone to head up their Architecture space. You do not have to be a blockchain expert, they're open to all experiences.
- Manage and improving the architecture
- Invloved in strategy decision
- Oversee a team of ten engineer and work in a cross function team with researchers.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience of software development.
- Passion and deep knowledge of software engineering design principles.
- In-depth understanding of the fundamentals of computer science, data structures and algorithms.
- Track record of architecting and delivering complex software projects.
- Experience of modern C++ in functional programming, smart pointers, multi-threading and future developments such as coroutines.
- Similar level of experience in modern web-oriented language particularly Golang.
- Experience of networking, high-performance computing, CPU/GPU hardware acceleration.
- 25 days holiday (including your birthday; plus bank holidays; and you can also buy additional holidays)
- Pension Life Insurance
- Private Health Care
- Joining bonus
- Fun activity day
- Free snacks
- Endless fruit
- Hot and cold drinks
- Chill out zone
- Video games