Glocomms is partnered with an innovative Series-C FinTech firm based out of downtown Chicago that is looking to bring on a Principal Security Engineer with a focus on Cloud Security. The organization is experiencing a period of tremendous growth and is looking for a hands-on security leader to help build out the program internally.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum 5-7 years in the information security space with demonstrated expertise in Cloud Security. The organization primarily utilizes AWS, but experience with additional cloud platforms is a plus.
- Understanding of DevSecOps and experience automating security controls in a cloud environment using Policy as Code and Infrastructure as Code tooling (ie. Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, DataDog, etc.).
- Broad knowledge of enterprise security concepts including encryption, key management/PKI, IAM/PAM, web application firewalls, data security, network & endpoint security, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant security frameworks and best practices such as NIST, ISO/IEC, SOC 2, and OWASP, as well as data protection and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of at least one programming languages, ideally Python and/or Java.
- A B.S. degree in a technical field (or significant relevant experience) is required; relevant certifications (CISSP, CCSP, CCSK) a plus.
Perks of the Job Include:
- The opportunity to join a celebrated Series C FinTech startup with more than $100M funding to date, recently named by the Chicago Tribune as one of 2022's top places to work.
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive medical & dental benefits, and unlimited PTO.
- Exceptional long-term potential; the ideal candidate will grow into a high-profile leadership position as the organization continues to grow.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting organization making difference in the financial investing space. The position is actively interviewing - interested candidates should apply immediately.
Candidates should be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Candidates local to the Greater Chicago Area strongly preferred.
Unfortunately the organization is unable to offer visa sponsorship at this time.