- Will work with a salesperson to achieve a revenue target and cover a geographical sales area of the country.
- Will be in full control of product positioning, initial product education, dealing with objections and competitive threats, and having a significant impact on consumer decisions and product deployment plans.
- Develop and maintain technical executive relationships throughout the organization in order to influence preference for the company's solutions.
- Support deal progression and POCs as needed through in-person or remote meetings.
- Make and present demos based on use cases, customer stories, and customer pain points.
- At least ten years of pre-sales engineering experience in the federal government space.
- Experience working with a startup organziation (preferred).
- Strong technical background in advanced networking and network security technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, SDN technologies.
- Knowledge of security threats, solutions, & security tools & technologies (IDS/IPS, SIEMs, Network, Incident Response, SOC workflows).
- Working knowledge of routing principles and networking architecture, protocols, and services.
- Exposure to cybersecurity frameworks such as MITRE, NIST, CIS.