I am working with a large international insurance company who are currently looking for a Linux senior engineer with extensive experience using Linux and Redhat to join their Paris-based team for a fantastic, 100% remote, long-term contract opportunity.
Role: Linux senior engineer
Contract : Long term rolling contract
Location : Paris
Remote : 100%
Start date : 17/04/2023
TJM : 750-900€ Pay rate
- To be a technical expert in the Linux product domain. This is a technical role including analysis, project, BAU, and audit remediation to meet the requirements.
- This person is able to work in a Agile OS product Team within a multinational team supporting Partners across Europe and Globally.
- Engineer (Build) and test solutions, document accordingly and handover to operations team.
- Provide 3rd level support to the operations function (on & offshore).
- Undertake project activities.
- Drive process improvement initiatives (e.g. Automation, documentation & transition to offshore team)
- Support pro-active maintenance, including software upgrades, patching, hardening, vulnerability management, capacity management, inventory management.
- Ensure that agreed service levels are met.
- Ensure audit compliance is maintained to agreed levels.
If you want to find out more about this amazing opportunity, send me your resume at or
https://lnkd.in/ecfPUgRr or call me at +442037588822