Glocomms are currently partnered with a leading international insurance company who are certified oracle partner that were searching for an expert oracle database administrator in Cologne who is interested in taking up a long-term freelance project in a large-scale international environment.
- Role: Oracle Database Administrator
- Location: Cologne (50/50 remote-on-site)
- Contract: Until the end of the year with extension
- Start: As Soon As Possible
- Languages: German and English
- Support in various Migration project projects from on prem to cloud
- Support in secure technical Oracle solutions and
- (Iaas and Paas) cloud databases infrastructures
- Support at the installation, configuration and
- upgrading of Database server software and related
- Co-Work with vendors for technical support.
- Support at automate, industrialize and improve the
- functioning of the Database infrastructure, using
- Support of the organization and execution of major operations
- Demonstrated experience in database administration:
- Oracle (11c, to 19g with multitenant).
- Good knowledg or RMAN, OEM
- Postgres knowledge would be appreciated.
- Experience with Public Cloud AWS (mainly), Azure.
- Ability to support the lead for technical meetings
- Knows how to show initiative and proactivity.
- Absolute necessary is a strong sense of service and communication
- Great ability to work in a team (Global team)
- Main requirements are also: Rigorous, responsive, and available
- Ability to document work in an understandable way.