Location: Lille Region (NE, France)
Contract Length: 6 month rolling contract (long-term potential)
Languages: Must speak fluent French
This Telecommunication Company is the second largest telecoms operator in France with a turnover of 11 billion euros in 2015 and prime positions in all market segments, from consumer, to Business to Business (B2B), local authorities, and wholesale.
As a Network Security Engineer you will be responsible for involving support of the current network as well as design and implementation of new features to update and improve the network and systems currently in place for various clients
* Cisco Routing & Switching
- Palo Alto
* Support N2 & N3
* Migration, Installation, Upgrades - Hands on engineering
* Working with architecture team & customer to make suggestions and improve customer infrastructure solutions on a constant basis
* Customer facing role - physically going to different customer sites in Lille region (usually assigned just 1 large or 2-3 smaller customers)
- You must be able to visit the customer on site. All customer locations will be in the lille Region (travel expenses paid by costumer).
- When you are not required onsite by the customer, teleworking from home is possible.
The client is currently holding interviews this week and next week, so if the position is of any interest to you please could you provide me with me an updated copy of your CV and your availability to speak. elvis.dosu(at)glocomms.com/ / +44 20 3375 8271