Network Security Engineer
* Saint-Quentin-En-Yvelines, Ile-de-France
* Working language Language: French
* Hybrid: 2 days on site, 3 days remote
* Mission length: up to 12 months (extensions to follow)
* Start date: 6th November 2023 (flexible)
* Glocomms is working with a leading technology solutions provider committed to delivering cutting-edge security and networking solutions to their customers. They are seeking a Network and Security Engineer to join their dynamic team.
* Client offers a great opportunity for a long-term engagement.
* We have been partners with this client for over 6 years.
* We work with them all across Europe, and have live consultants working within the team at present.
As a Network and Security Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the customer's mission to migrate from the WAF RWEB to the Ubika solution (6.11.2). While we're not necessarily looking for an expert in Ubika, any experience with this WAF solution will be a valuable asset. You'll collaborate with the L3 support team to ensure a smooth transition and enhance the network and security infrastructure. Other tasks will include:
* Supporting the Level 2 team in ticket resolution.
* Level 3 Incident Support.
* Maintenance of the technical scope (RWEB, Apache Server, F5, WAF R&S, Ubika, Fortigate, Cisco ESA, IWSVA, Dell (Switch + server).
* Deploying web proxies using Trend Micro.
* WAF Migration (RWEB➔ Ubika).
* WAF analysis and recommendations.
* Implementing vitalisation for F5 APM.
* Enabling automation through Bash and Python.
* Implementing SD-WAN solutions with Fortinet.
Get in touch now to find out more!
Tel: +44 20 7019 4105