!!!! Network Build Engineer!!!!
My client is one of the largest insurance companies in the world and are currently looking for a build engineer with experience in NSX and data centres to come and support their teams. They need to bulk up their team as they are about to enter the mass migration phase and will need to reinforce their team with some extra personnel.
Role: Network DC migration Engineer
Location: Brussels or Cologne
Duration: 12 month rolling
Remote: 2 days on site per week
Languages: English speaking only
The Global project:
Redesign of their infrastructure on Cisco ACI, the client adds an NSX-T overlay and then will virtualize their firewalls and load balancers on NSX-T
- The Build & Support Engineer is responsible to integrate and support solution defined by the engineering team in a sustainable, robust, and secured way.
- The Build & Support Engineer will support Engineering team to propose solutions at the right cost and bring business value to support the corporate business and lines of business strategies.
- The main activities include the following for his/her own area of responsibility:
- Assist in the NSX integration and migrations within their new datacenter
- Ensure QOS delivery and support of solutions
- Provide high expertise support on VMWare NSX