My client is one of largest telecommunication organsations in France, operating on the latest technologies. They're looking for a Network Expert to join there exciting team.
Location: Paris, Ile de France
Remote: 3 days telework
Start Date: ASAP
Integration / validation project:
- Analysis of the expression of Engineering needs, development of the validation strategy, test books, validation schedule.
- Provision of the technical environment
- Execution of tests, analysis of malfunctions, exchanges with the supplier and other teams, reporting and monitoring of anomalies at the supplier. Compliance with the announced validation schedule
- Update of repositories or internal tools (bug tracking, project monitoring tool, platform repository, sharepoint documentation)
- Regular reporting on the progress of integration/validation tasks
- Issuance of green validation light at the end of the validation
- Manage the lifting of any reservations
Operational support and anomaly handling:
- Provide Level 3 support to operating teams for generic incidents
- Steering of the supplier to obtain patches
- In some cases, follow-up of the integration on the production network. Acceptance in production and management of pilots/FUT and VSR
- The profiles sought have expertise in the implementation of level 2 (LantoLan) and level 3 (VPN IP MPLS) services.
The technical scope covers:
- Protocols L2/L3 SPT, VRRP, L2TP, PPP, DHCP, AAA, Radius, OSPF, RIP, BGP, IP, MPLS/LDP, IS-IS, IPSEC
- IP and Ethernet QOS mechanisms.
- The services also rely on a diversified access infrastructure (xDSL, FTTH, DOCSIS access) as well as on IP/MPLS backbone networks.
Service endpoint equipment (CPE) is essentially:
- routers among: Cisco 8xx range, ASR1k, ISR 4k, OneAccess, Altice Lab
- switches among: Huawei 33xx, 53xx, Ciena 39xx, RAD 203/205
The backbone network equipment is of the type:
- PE/P routers among: Cisco ASR1K and ASR9K, Ericsson(Redback) SE800/SE1200, NOKIA(ALU) SR7750, SR2S
- Aggregation switches among: Huawei S93xx, S63xx, NOKIA(ALU) 68xx
If you're interested please send your CV, alongside the best time to discuss the opportunity further.