Networking Support Specialist
- Dinkelsbühl, Germany - German and English Speaker
- 1 Day per Week on site, 4 days home office
- Start Date- as early as September is optional, but this can be adapted.
- Long-Term Position - (Permanent Contract)
- Between 60,000€ - 100,000€ per annum.
- Our customer is a World Leading Firm in the area of Remote Access Security, Data Collection and M2M-communication.
- Due to an internal reshuffle they have an opening for a L3 Support Specialist to join the team locally in Dinkelsbühl.
- This position offers long-term internal growth and the prospect to move into a management role whilst keeping up to date with the latest technical trends and technologies.
- Glocomms have supported them in numerous areas of their business in multiple geographies for the past few years!
Network Support Specialist
- Main Responsibilities Include : Analysis and evaluation of both their Infrastructure and answering tickets from L2 that are escalated to L3.
- Tech Stack includes : Internet Connectivity, OpenVPN, Cellular Connection, Routing & Switching, TCP/IP - Everything that is required to support a Router with VPN.
- Working alongside a great team of 4 engineers, with the company looking to expand over the coming years.
- Given the role is mainly a Support position their won't be too much project work, nevertheless you will be called upon if and when assistance is required!
- The local team is multi-cultural but everyone is a German speaker whilst there are teams in other locations globally.
- Great opportunity for a long-term engagement with the opportunity to move into a more senior role to work with the companies plans for expansion.
- +44 203 758 8905 / +49 30 726211425