Network DC Migration Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Network DC Migration Engineer to join a longstanding client of ours who specialise in the Insurance market.
With a huge global project upcoming, they are looking for a Network DC Migration Engineer to join ASAP to assist with their mass migration.
The client is redesigning their infrastructure on Cisco ACI with an NSX-T overlay. They will then virtualise their firewalls and load balancers on NSX-T.
The engineer will help with the mass migration of their environment towards NSX, and do all N3 (level 3) support that is required.
- The Build & Support Engineer is responsible to integrate and support solution defined by the engineering team in a sustainable, robust, and secured way.
- The Build & Support Engineer will support Engineering team to propose solutions at the right cost and bring business value to support the corporate business and lines of business strategies.
- The main activities include the following for his/her own area of responsibility:Assist in the NSX integration and migrations within their new datacenter
- Ensure QOS delivery and support of solutions
- Provide high expertise support on VMWare NSX
- Firewall (distributed firewall of NSX)
- VPN (F5, Cisco)
- Routing & Switching
- F5 Loadbalancing
- Scripting skills
NSX experience is required for this position, so please apply if you think you'd be a great fit for this mission!