We have a current opportunity for a Remote -Glocomms are currently working with a major airspace company, who are starting many projects which require a high-level network architect with strong firewalling and VPN experience. Client would also prefer Any cloud security knowledge is a big bonus.
This Client are looking for Architects to support on projects that design the their security infrastructure. You will review, discuss ideas/designs with the business, and then communicate with the Clients Cyber Department to get approval on design concepts.
- Network Infrastructure & Network/Security background
- Must have STRONG experience in Palo Alto and/or Fortinet
- Must have good VPN protocol experience
- Any knowledge/experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP) not mandatory
- Must have good DESIGN experience
* You must able to ensure that all designs are compliant with the Clients Security standards.
* Must have experience in how to secure infrastructures and conducting risk analysis.
* This is a consultant role - not technical. You will be responsible for advice , review, and making sure everything is secure and all the clients security policies and protocols are followed.
For more information please contact: with your CV, contact details & availability to speak