My client is one of the largest telecommunication companies in the world and has end users all over the globe. They're looking for a Network Security Engineer to join their exciting team. You will be working within the SAFETY PRODUCTION on the implementation of integration projects for infrastructure solutions
Location: Toulouse OR Bordeaux
Contract: 12 months renewable
Start date: as soon as possible
- My client is one of the biggest telecommunication groups in the world, they're based in Paris and also operate in the rest of Europe and USA.
- Due to staff turnover my client has 2 open position within their team. As people finish at the end of the year my client is looking to fill their positions soon to allow for a handover period.
- My client has one of the biggest environments in the telecommunication world, they offer a long term contract, fully remote working and opportunities to work on the latest technologies.
- Glocomms has supported this client for close to 5 years and is responsible for hires in multiple areas of their organisation.
PURPOSE OF THE SERVICE:
Within the SECURITY PRODUCTION department, you work as experts in our team by participating in the realization of Security Network projects
TECHNICAL AND/OR TRADE EXPERTISE REQUIRED:
- Fortinet Firewall
- Palo Alto
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE :
Participation in integration projects for security or authentication solutions. Under the direction of a Project Manager, your role will be to manage all technical aspects and discussions with the client's experts:
- Workshop techniques
- Drafting of project documentation (HLD/LLD, Tests File, Migrations File, Exploitation File etc.)
- Installing the solution
- Model tests
- Acceptance with the client
- Transfers of skills
- Transfer to RUN for support and operation
If you're interested on working on the latest technologies and on a massive infrastructure, please send your CV alongside the best opportunity to discuss the role.