Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
A national state-owned transport company with over 275,000 employees is currently looking for a Network and Security Architect to join them on a long term mission.
The client has highlighted the urgency for this position. Interviews will be scheduled before the end of the week after CV's have been assessed. Glocomms has successfully placed contractors with them within the last 12 months. Consistently placing contractors with this client has created a strong relationship with the client.
Job Title: Network and Security Architect
- The client is looking for a Network and Security Architect to join your team on a 12-month rolling contract.
- The day-to-day role will include the Network Architect closing the datacenters.
- They will not have to travel on site to these datacenters, as it can be done remotely in Lille.
- The architects will also be involved with moving the servers and networks to datacenters as well.
- The perfect candidate needs to be autonomous and have a very good understanding of technologies.
- The perfect candidate will also be very good at working collaboratively as he will be joining a team with 10-15 engineers.
- Certifications are nice to have
- They must speak French
- Mainly HP
- Firewalling - Palo Alto, Fortinet
- Load balancing - F5