Net DevOps Engineer
I am looking for a Network & DevOps engineer for a client who is a leading insurance provider. This is a long-term project and is 50/50 remote (this can be negotiataed). This project is based in Ile-De-France.
The client would like a Redesign of their infrastructure, currently on Cisco ACI, but they would like to add an NSX-T overlay and then virtualize their firewalls and loadbalancers on NSX-T.
Use IAC with a NetDevOps approach (Terraform, Ansible, Python) in Hybrid cloud with AWS and Azure
REQUIRED TECHNICAL AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE:
- Strong experience in Network Security LAN, WAN, WIFI Datacenter with experience
- Cloud on AWS and Azure.
- Experience with Terraform enterprise automation, Ansible,
- Python and experience on APIs are a Bonus but not mandatory
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE :
- BUILD position / Project on Cloud NetDevOps
- Deployment of applications in a hybrid cloud context
- Design / Engineering
- HLD / LLD
- Deployment and Migration
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK FRENCH AND ENGLISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS MISSION!