Mission and Activities
The candidate must specialise in the outsourcing of LAN and Datacenter networks. They must bring their expertise in the operation and maintenance of the customer's network equipment, but also in supporting the transformation of its network architectures and the replacement of its obsolete equipment.
During the transition phase with the outgoing service provider:
- Ensure proper understanding of service expectations
- Validate the technical scope to be taken into account
- Drive the overall implementation of services and expected quality commitments
- Participate in and validate the operating documentation to be formalized
- Define the reporting to be submitted to the governance team
- Participate in the various monitoring committees
During the operational phase:
- Manage incidents escalated by level 1 support teams
- Manage non-standard changes
- Manage problems
- Manage releases into production
- You will also ensure the operational management of this production team made up of 3 level 3 network engineers who will support you in delivering the expected services.
You will work in collaboration with the teams of the OBS group on the Security and Cloud environments making up this Service Center, as well as the editors and suppliers.
You will refer specific activities on the perimeter of LAN and Datacenter networks to the Operations Manager, in charge of the overall operational management of the Service Center across all technical perimeters (security, virtualization, storage, messaging, BDD, etc.).
In this context and as a Team Leader, your missions will be as follows:
- Operational management of the network production team
- Point of contact with the Head of Operations
- Participation in weekly operating committees
- Participation in the CAB
- Reporting and monitoring of incidents, problems and changes on the network perimeter with the governance of the Service Center
- Support and guidance to the team in the event of complex tickets
- Planning management and on-call monitoring
- Monitoring and participation in the improvement of procedures
- Management of level 3 tickets
- Techno watch and recommendations on changes in technical environments
- Management of changes and support for new technical perimeters
Ensure technology watch and software update of equipment if necessary
Time slot for the delivery of services by the Service Center: between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays, at the customer site.
On-call duty from 6 p.m. to 8 a.m. (1 week per month on average).
The very nature of the activities to be carried out over an extended period of time may involve flexible hours (team rotation, overtime) as well as participation in HNO on-call duty.
Coming from a BAC + 5 training (option or specialisation in telecommunications, networks) you have at least 7 years of professional experience.
You have experience as a network engineer or equivalent.
You have technical expertise in terms of network equipment.
With excellent interpersonal skills, you know how to manage varied environments, a permanent dynamism and a proven taste for customer contact and team management.
Team spirit, the ability to handle emergency situations and autonomy are the key points of this position.
You are recognised for your thoroughness and professionalism.