MS Teams Engineer
- East Paris - French and English Speaking
- 50% On-site work (Monday, Wednesday and every other Friday)
- Start Date : As soon as 05/09/2022 is possible, flexible for the right candidate
- 12-Month Initial Contract - Extensions to follow
- TJM : 500€ - 700€
- Our customer is one of France and the world's leading financial institution's. They have presence in Europe, US, Asia and Africa with over 100k users globally and Skype and Teams tenants with over 80k users each.
- Due to someone leaving their team at the end of July they have an open position and are looking for a Senior member to join the team.
- The customer offers a brilliant opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, to be involved in one of the largest migrations of it's kind and to implement your own ideas in the process.
- Glocomms have supported this customer for close to 5 years across multiple domains within their business.
MS Teams Engineer
- Mission scope : The customer is looking to decommission their Skype tenants by the end of 2023, so looking to migrate users to their Teams only tenant and also to reduce the numbers of fixed line phones in the process.
- Primary Responsibilities Include : Working fully end to end, to design new solutions, integrate them, be a key figure on migrations and to handle any L3 tasks passed from the L1/2 teams in India.
- Tech Stack : MS Teams, Skype for Business, O365, Exchange, Windows Server, Sharepoint, Telephony
- Working as part of an international team that has people based in France, UK, US and India. The spoken language in the office is French but the international working language is English.
- Great opportunity for extensions past this initial project, the customer has the potential to bring someone on for 3 years.
- No specific certifications are required, but any relating to O365, Telephony, Skype or Teams would certainly help your application.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905