* Language's and location: French and English in montreuil, Paris
* Work type: remote/hybrid
* Start Date: 10/082022
* Contract length: 12-months (2 year project)
* Day Rate: €500-€720
- Our customer is one of the world's biggest banks, with over 100,000 staff globally and a yearly turnover of over 30 billion €
- They currently have a hole in their team, they are lacking someone with the project knowledge of testing infrastructure and providing solution's.
- This mission offers a great opportunity to work in one of the world's leading banks and to lead a fantastic long-term project from a technical perspective.
- Glocomms has supported this customer for close to 5 years and has people working within their projects as we speak
- Our client is using some of the newest security tools in the technologies allowing engineers to build or gain more experience with tools like MS Defender
MS Security Expert
- Responsibilities: Studying issues within the Infrastructure by carrying out virtual tests to the infrastructure, proposing solutions to the problems and to implement the solution or to find an alternative product to resolve.
- Tech stack: O365 Azure Security, AIP, DLP O365, MCAS, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Microsoft.
- Languages environment: french is the common language spoken but as the company is an international bank English is Required
- Size of the technical environment: The bank has over 200,000 employee's and so the client has a massive internal infrastructure to test
- Qualification: Az500 would be highly desired
- 020 38779 0972
- LinkedIn UR: https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-jackson-651322134/