- South-West Paris, Ile-de-France
- 50% on-Site - French and English Speaking
- Start Date: 26/09/2022 is possible (can be flexible for the right candidate)
- 12-Month Initial Contract - 3-Year Project Scope
- TJM : 550-750€
- Our customer is one of Europe's and the World's Biggest Banking Groups, they have offices intentionally, with the HQ being located in Paris
- Due to a lack of internal skills, the customer has reached out to the external/freelance market in order to the right candidate !
- The customer has a massive infrastructure with over 200,000 internal users
- Glocomms have supported this customer for close to 4 years and are responsible for multiple placements within their business.
- Main tasks include : Build, L3 Run and some HLD/LLD. There is an internal Architect but often some assistance is required.
- Tech Stack : Exchange Online, Exchange 2016/2019, Windows Server, Powershell, AD
- Project Scope : Migrating the whole the group to a Cloud solution (Exchange Online) and there is close to 200,000 end users/mailboxes.
- The company is a massive bank so given the scale of the company the will have work for 3 years, if given the right Engineer
- The team includes L1-3 Engineers, Build and Migration Engineers and a number of Architect's, all lead by a Project then Program Manager.
- No certifications are required, but any relevant Messaging, M365 or Exchange certifications will certainly go a long way in securing your application.
Get in Touch
020 3879 0972