We are currently looking for a Middleware Engineer to work on a long-term project with a transportation company in Lyon, France.
You will ensure the maintenance in operational conditions of the servers: Linux, WEBLOGIC, WebSphere, APACHE, TOMCAT, MQ SERIES, CFT, JBOSS, IIS, PowerShell, Active directory, VMWare.
You are responsible for Performance and Industrialisation, you will provide level 3 support:
- Level 3 incident management
- Guarantee the quality of services and respect of commitments
- Management of complex changes and problems
- Participation in crisis management
- Improvement plans
- Creation and modification of instructions and procedures
- Script creation
- Capacity management
- Training actions for N2 team members
- Platform qualification
- Check the implementation of standards, methods and tools
- You are autonomous, show strength of proposal and seasoned in the Linux environment. You have a strong taste for solving critical incidents.
- Experience in substantial infrastructure is a plus.
- You have a team spirit, a sense of service, good customer relations and have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function.
- French fluency is a must.