Enterprise Sales Manager, DACH
One of the world's largest cybersecurity corporations protecting millions of websites globally is hiring an Enterprise Sales Manager for the DACH region with at least 3-5 years of management experience within cybersecurity sales.
- Drive sales growth through successful leadership, organizational planning, customer service, and outstanding execution of all regional go-to-market programs (sales, customer success, solutions engineering, business development, support and field marketing).
- Lead an experienced team of Enterprise Account Executives, as well as directly and indirectly lead the supporting roles and resources surrounding our Enterprise accounts
- Continue to grow and build the DACH Enterprise Accounts' Sales team and drive the hiring needs through partnering with global functional leadership and recruiting resources.
- Adopt and influence the company's sales methodology/process and drive best practices on selling, forecasting, and account management.
- Continuously design, build and execute strategies for DACH in collaboration with various regional and global functional leaders especially as it relates to multinational corporations with distributed buying centers and infrastructures
- Represent the corporation as the single point of contact for all operational concerns, ensuring proper and timely escalation and resolution.
- Ensure that corporate policy and regulatory initiatives are consistently applied and followed by the sales organization.
- Outstanding leadership - inspiring interpersonal effectiveness to lead teams, develop talent and effect change. Willing and able to be a "doer" and "influencer".
- Drive business cadence for forecast calls, functional review meetings, deal review, customer account reviews, weekly team meetings and periodic company-wide kick offs.
- Travel within DACH will be expected.
Skills and experience required:
- 4+ years of senior sales leadership experience, coupled with 10+ years of direct B2B selling experience to large enterprise accounts.
- Experience managing longer, complex sales cycles but driving a quarterly cadence.
- Proven ability to sell solutions to large strategic customers.
- Strong understanding of sales process/methodology, pipeline management, accurate forecasting and delivering results quarterly.
- Individuals that have been promoted to sales leadership within companies is a plus with a proven track record of significant over-quota achievement and demonstrated career stability.
- Experience selling into Financial Services, Retail, Insurance, Pharma, Healthcare, Consumer Markets, Media/Publishing, Manufacturing, and Technology companies, among others.
- Experience in network performance and security, "how the internet works", corporate networking and SD-WAN as well as industry concepts such as Zero Trust and SASE.
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts/terms (technical background in engineering, computer science, or IT is a plus).
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors.
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- German and English language skills required.
What this job offers you:
- Clear career progression path
- Join a company with strong values
- Flexible working arrangements