My client are a post-IPO, market leading cyber security vendor who are currently searching for a bilingual Account Executive to win net new business in the Dutch market.
The business itself are market leaders, valued at double their competition on the stock market. They have seen over 70% growth in the previous 2 years. This presents an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business.
Can be based: United Kingdom, Germany, France, Netherlands, Portugal
- Hunt down new accounts
- Manage a set of accounts that you have won, help develop them and build strong relationships with the customer.
- Work closely with the sales team in identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business as market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required:
- 4+ years experience in IT sales.
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with the client
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market in the Netherlands and utilise existing connections.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to €150k package for the right candidate.
- Offering substantial stocks
- Opportunity to work with a disruptive product
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Hamish Burns on 020 3879 0908 or at hamish.burns(at)glocomms.com