This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global technology services company who are looking for a Microsoft Security Engineer to join them on a long term freelance mission.
The opportunity is completely remote, however there is a language requirement for an individual who can speak both English and French or Dutch.
The role of the Engineer is to have the conversation with our clients on their functional needs, to translate those into technical designs and to deploy the solutions proposed.
- This position will include the design of new infrastructures, defining migration paths and assisting the operational teams during troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Understand customer requirements from a technical and business perspective
- Work with our clients to define projects designs and provide recommendations
- Write implementation steps which will be used by the operation team
- Participate in solving technical issues in collaboration with the support team
- Maintain and update customer documentation
- Experience in Office365 & Workplace implementations and/or migrations
- Experience in Azure, Azure AD, MDM, Intune, Multi-Factor Authentication
- Excellent Knowledge in IAM projects. Rights Management, Identity Protection, Privileged Identity Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Security features
- Knowledge of routing and switching principles (CCNA equivalent level)
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Knowledge of integrations with HTTPS service, SSL, SAML, REST API