Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Summary: An emerging startup with innovative technology is seeking a Marketing Manager to work collaboratively with the leadership team. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to be a pioneer in the startup space with the development of a platform and product at the national scale. This model provides a unique and much-needed service to the marketplace providing an ecommerce-driven social network platform. If you enjoy leading, planning and executing marketing initiatives across different verticals, working with leadership, and cross-collaboratively, then this opportunity is for you. If you relish in the idea of making an impact on the marketplace, this is the startup you want to be a part of.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for…
- Working closely with leadership and cross-functional teams to develop and deliver innovative solutions
- Covering overall marketing needs alongside the Head of Growth & Strategy including but not limited to: Demand Generation, B2C, B2B, Digital Marketing, Campaign Marketing, and more
- Assisting in shepherding new offerings into production such as marketing collaterals, competitor analysis and back-end processes support
- Report to the CEO and Head of Growth & Strategy, and work cross functionally with the Product team, in a team that is project-based and task-organized against priorities and needs of the business
The Marketing Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of B2B & B2C Marketing experience and a marketing generalist
- 3+ experience in consumer-facing, data-driven startups, ideally mobile app based is a must
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, ability to communicate effectively, have efficient time management and organizational skillswhile also being able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced creative environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a collaborative influencer role
- Comfortable growing into a leadership role parallel to company's growth
- Be company and customer focused and thrive on producing results under planned timelines.
This opportunity is a hybrid work model with remote work flexibility and includes a generous benefits package.