Our client is seeking a bold and provocative Marketing Director, with a focus on content creation, who's unrelenting attention to detail and design aesthetic can improve not only the client experience, but also drives the company's very identity. The ideal Content Marketing Director will thrive in a collaborative environment and be able to bring new design concepts to all parts of the business including product, client deliverables, marketing, internal culture, and recruiting.
- Define and create corporate identity system
- Collaborate with other marketing and product marketing teammates to support website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more)
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed
- A/BS or equivalent working experience
- Past experience in a hands-on content creation and/or design marketing role
- Experience designing for a content management system - must have created assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens
- Design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch3, Tableau, etc.)
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies
In short, this provides complete creative flexibility and the opportunity to drive the company's website design, infographics, video, sales decks, merch, emails, print, landing pages, event creative, blog graphics and much more, while allowing the ability to work with an in-demand product and a world-class development team!