My client are a post-IPO, market leading cyber security vendor who are currently searching for a Named Account Manager both win net new logos, and manage existing accounts.
The business itself are networking security market leaders, and are looking to put a focus onto the digital transformation piece within their portfolio.
- Land and expand. Not only focus on winning net new logos but manage existing accounts and maximise the revenue streams.
- Manage a set of accounts that you have won, help develop them and build strong relationships with the customer.
- Work closely with the sales team in identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required:
- 7+ years experience in cyber security or networking sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with the client.
- Extensive network with C-suite people in the UK&I. Tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market in the UK&I and utilise existing connections.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to £174,000 package for the right candidate - on a 60.40 split
- Offering substantial amounts of stock
- Opportunity to work with a disruptive product
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at harry.moore(at)glocomms.com