Lead Machine Learning Engineer
160,000 - 180,000 CHF
Want to improve the efficiency of diagnosing terminal illnesses?
We are looking for a Lead Machine Learning Engineer to join a growing team that are pioneering the way to more effective treatments in the medical industry. They are concerned that the lack of efficient diagnosis reduces survival rates and has a considerable impact on mental health in the process. You will be working with large quantities of patient data, and with it, finding new ways to locate modalities for faster diagnosis.
This is your chance to make a real impact.
- Design and deploy machine learning applications to overcome the current challenges in diagnosis and fine-tun existing algorithms
- Keep up to speed with relevant research, and suggest way to implement it
- Collaborate with other teams in the business to improve machine learning applications
- Responsible for tech road-mapping and product development
- Mentoring junior members of the team
You will have:
- Masters/PhD in a technical field such as computer science, statistics, mathematics
- 4+ years relevant professional experience
- Strong knowledge of Python (Tensorflow/Keras/PyTorch) plus SQL, R a bonus
- Experience with cloud solutions - either AWS, GCP or Azure
- Healthcare/health tech experience desirable
- 28 days paid holiday
- Competitive bonus structure
- Flexible work
- Health insurance
- Crocodile Thursdays