- Paris, France - French and English speaker required
- On-site/Remote : Flexible working, can be taken on a case by case basis
- Start Date : As early as 4th April is possible
- Initial 6-Month Contract
- TJM : 600€ - 700€
- The customer is a leading French facilities management and food services company based in Issy-les-Moulineaux, they have a revenue stream of over 22 billion and have close to 500,000 employees worldwide.
- Due to someone leaving, they have a position available within the team for an Architect!
- The customer has an End-User base of close to 500,000 staff with a huge infrastructure, they have a great team and the chances of a long-term freelance engagement.
- Glocomms have supported the customer on a number of freelance requests previously and have a great working relationship with the line manger.
- Primary responsibilities include : Design, Build, Configuration, the delivery of the M365 services, providing architectural documentation and management expertise.
- Tech Stack : Exchange On-Prem 2013, 2019, MS Teams (Telephony and Chat), Sharepoint Online, Azure AD, O365 and Proofpoint.
- The team is made up of 14 MS consultants, 3 of these being Architect's, 5 being Engineers and the rest being Low-Level Support Engineers and Administrators.
- The main project (around 70% of the work) will be completing a migration from Exchange On-Prem 2013 to 2019, hardening the security and configuring with MS Teams.
- The team in France all speak French but given the global nature of the business, the working language will be English.
- The customer has around 500,000 staff globally meaning that the number of end points and users is around this figure.
- There is the potential for a long-term engagement, based off of the business needs and the quality of work produced.
- No specific certifications are required, but any relevant MS, Teams, O365 or Teams certifications will certainly go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in touch!!
- +44 203 758 8905