A leading total quality assurance provider is looking to bring on a Lead Security Engineer III who can conduct and assess the compliance of cryptographic modules against the Federal Information Processing Standard Information Technology (FIPS).
As the Lead Security Engineer, you will be a part of and lead a team of engineers to assess the compliance of cryptographic modules against the Federal Information Processing Standard Information Technology (FIPS) 140-2/3 and ISO 19790/24579 Security Evaluation standard.
- Conduct and lead FIPS 140-2 and FIPS 140-3 evaluations.
- Assist in developing all test reports and required certification documentation.
- LEad CAVP algorithm testing using ACVP/ACVTS.
- Project POC with government and technical POC with customers.
- Lead internal mentorship activities and be apart of external technical communities.
- 4+ years of technical experience in FIPS 140-2/3 or related area.
- Proficiency with ACVP and ESV.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer/Information Science, Information Assurance/Cybersecurity, or equivalent degree (Masters Degree preferred)
- Expertise in applying standards to different types of technology.
- CVP, or ability to obtain CVP within 180 days of employment.
If you are interested, please apply or reach out directly at 813-467-2106.