(Homeoffice - Netherlands)
One of the leading application development software companies is looking for two Sales Engineers to join their team in the Netherlands. They recently opened two new Business Units, one focused specifically on Network Security and Monitoring and the other focused specifically in Digital Workflow and Document Sharing. Both Pre-Sales will be the first of each Business Unit, what means a lot of possibility to grow. They are looking for somebody to start ASAP, as they really want to hire them and do all process via video conference.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer you will:
· Work closely with the Sales team to drive revenue.
· Represent the company at industry events and trade shows.
· Collaborate with Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows, and other marketing-related events.
· Work closely with resellers, partners and distributors and support them in our products.
· Continuously improve your skills in company trainings an new certifications.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer you should:
· Fluent Dutch (minimum C1) and English speaker
· Ability to travel across the DACH and Benelux region (20%)
· Minimum 3+ in Sales/Systems Engineering in Cyber Security space
· Experience making presentations selling software solutions to C-Level and Technical Buyers.
· Strong knowledge of new generation firewalls (Juniper, Cisco, Blue coat
· Excellent analytical and communication skills as well as an attention to detail necessary to create
· Is desired to have some certifications such as MCSA/MCSE, CCNA/CCNP, CCDA/CCDP.
· High fixed salary + On Target Earning Commission.
· Work & Life balance and home office.
· Attractive additional benefits, including additional company performance bonus.
· Rapid career development due to region's high-growth potential.
· Excellent company culture.
If this sounds like the next step in your career please apply directly or do not hesitate contacting me directly.