Lead DevOps Engineer
Company Summary: My client is a leading global provider of analytics, tech solutions, and clinical research in the life sciences industry. $11B of revenue in 2020 They deliver unique and actionable insights of large-scale analytics, transformative technology and extensive domain expertise, as well as execution capabilities.
The Lead DevOps Engineer will be responsible for:
- Working closely with development teams to maximize software performances while designing and facilitating the implementation of CI/CD solutions.
- Providing & managing both system infrastructure and application support in the cloud.
- Responsible for leading, mentoring, and training their own team of DevOps & automation engineers
- Developing the best DevOps practices while maintaining agility
The Lead DevOps Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years as a DevOps Lead
- Experience with Infrastructure as code
- 4+ years experience with building CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with Blue/Green, Canary, Rolling deployment strategies
Benefits: (think of the sizzle points)
- Fully Remote
- Fantastic growth opportunities
- Great work life balance
If you are interested in the Lead DevOps Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.