A global leader FinTech & financial services vendor is actively seeking a (remote-based) Lead Detection Engineer to work and support the company's risk management processes through automation, threat mapping and regular assessments to further develop the firm's security posture. Other key responsibilities of the Lead Detection Engineer includes;
- Participate in hands-on Attack Simulations and threat emulation activities regularly.
- Identify security exposure by developing/implementing automated systems.
- Expand capabilities, optimize efficiency, and exceed client expectations by engineering and administrating Security Infrastructure.
- Provide guidance and direction on security flaws, how to exploit and remediate such flaws.
- Assess effectiveness of the firm's cyber defense and response time.
- Have a heavy involvement in threat management, vulnerability management, and Incident Response activities.
- 6 years of relevant experience in an Enterprise environment preferred
- Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering, Information Security, or Cyber Security
- Experience with Zero Trust architectures
- Expertise with network, security, and tools