Salary: $140,000 **
Company Summary: A global financial services firm is seeking a passionate and motivated Cloud Security Engineer to lead their team in Dallas, McLean, Tampa, Boston, or Jersey City. You will be responsible for evaluating security issues in order to better the overall company. You will be an active member of the team and be passionate about creating a secure space within IT.
The Lead Cloud Security Engineer will be responsible for:
- Evaluating new programs or technologies to implement comprehensive security solutions.
- Identify areas in need of improvement and propose security measures to implement.
- Manage security policies and document how-to guides.
The Lead Cloud Security Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Certified in one or more of the following: Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), CISSP
- Vulnerability Management Experience
- Internal growth opportunities
- Health care benefits
If you are interested in the Lead Cloud Security Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.
** Compensation listed being for best candidate.