We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
- Define, communicate and execute the cloud strategy for the the clients data management solution
- Develop, plan and implement cloud-based architectures and applications
- Translate relevant business requirements, unmet customer needs and market trends into technical solutions.
- Guide and lead technically a software R&D team to implement the solution and work very close with software R&D teams of globally distributed business units
- A master's degree from an accredited college/university in the field of computer science or comparable educational background
- A track record of successfully designing and implementing cloud architectures with hands-on experience.
- Relevant certifications are a plus
- Technical and conceptual aptitude as well as business acumen
- Experience in regulated field of health care IT Industry preferred and enthusiasm for innovative systems in medical technology a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly team-mined, proactive and committed individual
- Fluent/native proficiency level in English and German
- Willing to travel internationally up to 20% time