I am working with a global leading Human Resources Service as they are in need of a L2 IT Support Analyst to assist them on a long term project. My client specialises strives in creating innovative goods, first-rate services, and unique experiences that help people realise their full potential in the workplace. Payroll, HR, Talent, Time Management, and Benefits, based on data and created with people in mind.
Start Date: May
Contract Duration: 3 Month Rolling (Long Term Project)
Location: Milan, Italy (onsite)
Languages required: Italian and English
Main tasks on this position will include:
- Ongoing IT support for users in the Microsoft Windows 10 environment (Office365, Bitlocker)
- IT support of MACs
- VPN network administration
- Identifying and solving technical problems for network devices, printers and shared drives
- IT equipment management
- IT equipment configuration for new employees
- Support in building and developing business tools (reports, macros) - HTML, CMS, Powel Shell, etc.
- Reporting operational indicators
- Experience in the area of IT support in the Microsoft Windows10 environment
- Experience with MAC support
- Experience in configuring computer hardware, printers and network devices
- Excellent analytical skills
- Readiness for development in the area of process optimization (knowledge of VBA, SQL - welcome)
- Italian & English languages skills at communicative level (minimum B1 / B2) is a must
- Communication skills and the ability to establish positive relationships in the team
My client is eager to interview and has already shared with me interview availability for next week! This would be 1 technical interview directly with the client where you would receive feedback the same week.