Key Account Manager - Industrial Software
A genuine market leader in Enterprise Industrial Software are looking for a senior Key Account Manager to join their team in the UK selling exclusively into Aerospace and Defence. You will be part of a European team that is growing and looking to take market share by prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers with high potential
As a Key Account Manager in this specialist division, you will have access to sell the organisation's full product and service offering into true Enterprise level clientele.
- Develop an effective sales strategy that ensures target revenue delivery and growth in existing clients.
- Look to drive new business through existing, Enterprise level clients and net new logos that have been hand-picked as high potential.
- £6million annual quota
- Become a trusted advisor to the clients by developing and delivering comprehensive business plans to address and resolve customer pain points.
- Dealing at Director and C-level within Engineering, Service, Operations and Procurement departments.
Skills and experience required:
- Must be currently selling into A&D
- Must have a track record of success and over-achieving
- SaaS experience not essential but experience in MRO/EAM/PLC/CAD software could be beneficial
- Experience in winning and growing large accounts - must be able to demonstrate both
- Strategic, credible, process driven sales professional
What this job offers you:
- £110k basic salary with Double OTE
- Chance to join an international market leader
- Career and financial development
- Work with clients around the world
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Adam Nightingale on +44 20 3758 8860