Objectives & context of the mission
Within the infrastructure department of our society, the mission is part of the "Digital Working" division, and more specifically the Collaborative entity.
This entity of about fifteen people is in charge of project management (on a global scope) as well as level 3 support for the group's Collaborative solutions in Europe, around the following solutions: Messaging (Exchange 2016, Exchange Online, Cisco IronPort, FireEye), instant messaging (Teams, Skype For Business 2015, Symphony), and directory synchronization (IBM SDS&SDI).
Level 2 collaborative support for Europe is provided by a team based in Madrid.
The mission will be to maintain and develop the Collaborative solution but also to participate in the various projects of the Collaborative Working team.
This hybrid solution (mainly Cloud components but also with internal infrastructures based on RedHat/Tomcat) provides communication tools in the same way as Slack or Teams, but finance-oriented with a focus on security and bots.
Notions of messaging and collaborative tools are desired in order to also be able to develop skills on these solutions and participate fully in the team's missions.
The mission is based in Montreuil and will require an on-site presence 3 days a week
List of tasks expected in the context of the mission
The main objectives of this mission are:
- Continued deployment of our collaborative technology
- Study of the implementation of new features
- Management of electronic communications capture solutions (Teams, Skype)
- International Level 3 support on a global perimeter (APAC, AMER, EMEA)
- Industrialization and automation of operating processes
- Industrialization of processes related to the management of collaborative services
- Assistance and support provided to separate technical units on a global perimeter.
The expertise particularly necessary for the conduct of the mission are :
- Project management
- Mastery of Linux administration
- Mastery of the concepts and use of RestAPI
- Knowledge of E-mail solutions and protocols (including SMTP)
- Very good level of English, both written and oral
- WebRTC skills would be welcome
International and English-speaking environment