Role: IT Security and Risk Officer
Location: Remote 100% (site in Lyon)
Duration : 1 year rolling contract - 3 year scope
Language: English (French is a bonus) Start date: ASAP
Enterprise IT security wants a security solution architect that can help to create the target goal, short and long term roadmap and implement the same within security monitoring, detection and response for The work should start as soon as possible with the goal to increase monitoring, detection and response capabilities until Q1 2023. The work will focus on Enterprise IT and OT security areas. This person should be senior working within the area for many years.
The activities expected from architect/consultant are :
- Support projects and business to design/codesign secure architectures based on the security-by-design framework.
- Review ARDs and be proactive and supportive to find solutions covering/reducing/mitigating risks.
- Spread security awareness to the project teams and business. - Be customer-centric ( our business is projects ) and delivery-focused.
- Provide guidance and hints for cyber strategy
- Review/challenge/support/adapt designs
- Attend to design/architecture workshops/meetings.
- Liaise with different DS factories (product owners) in order to implement/adapt security services/products within business solutions.