Senior Project Manager | Healthcare & Pharma| REMOTE OPPORTUNITY | BAY AREA
Glocomms has partnered up with the a firm on the bleeding edge of innovation within the Pharma space. The client has established themselves as a household name within the space and are now looking to add a hands-on technical professional that has vast experience managing projects towards achievement of business objectives while adhering to agreed scope, time, quality and budget; may manage resources directly to execute project activities.
- Planning and coordinating all activities on client-facing projects
- Adhere to project management best practices in all areas - estimation, startup, execution, and closeout.
- Interact with clients to understand their business and to anticipate IT solutions
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager
- The ability to stay on top of multiple projects simultaneously
- PMP certification preferred.
- ITIL certification preferred.
- Six Sigma certification preferred.
- Good business acumen to understand the value of business capabilities enabled by IT
- Sufficient working knowledge of finance fundamentals to plan, forecast and monitor costs
- Sufficient technology acumen to understand interdependencies and major risks
- Experience successfully completing projects using global virtual teams of internal and external resources; proven experience effectively managing vendors