A multi-award-winning, hyper-growth customer experience intelligence company, which is a leader in Workforce Management is seeking an International Pre-Sales Engineer to join its team in Germany.
As an International Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be an influential key member of their German sales team and be responsible for driving success and build up the business in the DACH region with a primary focus on Germany, as well as building and developing relationships.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales, Implementation, Channel, Product Management, and Marketing teams.
- Collaborate with the sales team to create the required documentation (Design Documents, SOWs, etc.)
- Exhibit strong strategic thinking, initiative, and leadership skills
- Achieve/overachieve your quotas quarter by quarter
- Deliver thought leadership through dialogue with customers in meetings, online, and at events.
Skills and experience required:
- Expertise in Workforce Management practices
- Start-up mentality
- Experience of working within a part of a wider business operations team using Workforce, Quality, Analytics, or Reporting solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven, ambitious, energetic, entrepreneurial personality
- Customer-centric approach
What this job offers you:
- Clear career progression path
- Home office flexibility
- Very competitive salary
- Join a company with strong values
- Be a part of a passionate and committed team that supports each other
- Flexible Time Off
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Luca Varga on 030800935163