Glocomms are currently working with an internationally recognized insurance company who are looking for a AWS/Linux focused DevOps engineer interested in working within an international environment under a 12 month freelance assignment in Paris.
Role: AWS/Linux DevOps Engineer
Contract: 12 Months
Location: Ile-de-France (3 days telework, 2 days on site)
Languages: French and English
Role & responsibilities:
- Create, maintain, administer, and improve Cloud environments making sure they are secured and can evolve to respond to operational needs and governance.
- Monitor platform and application, by identifying in a proactive way problems and minimize them to improve clients' experiences
- Deploy application code and infrastructure (manually and using templating tools)
- Ensure all nonfunctional requirements (availability, performance, cost) are satisfied before the product is delivered
- Define key indicators and setup tools that will provide to all stakeholders information to identify what are improvement to be done on the Product/Service
- Participate in the feature team (control source, build, backlogs review, sprint ceremonies, …) but also with other infrastructure and service team (network, security, monitoring, …)
- Setup continuous deployment and/or demand.
- OS: Linux mastery with understanding of Windows environments
- Cloud Platform: Amazon Web Services, OpenShift
- Infrastructure as code: CloudFormation, Terraform
- Automation & scripting: Bash, Python
- Build/release: Git, Jenkins
- Database: NoSQL, Marklogic, Elastic Search, Elastic Cache
- Configuration Management: Puppet (is also welcome: Ansible)
- Application/Server: Tomcat, SpringBoot
- ECM: Flowerdocs, Arender
- Monitoring: Dynatrace, Grafana