A highly prestigious client of Glocomms' is seeking a skilled Cloud Infrastructure Security Architect to help build a secure cloud-based, web-scale platform while analyzing infrastructure implementations and identifying threat vectors security issues. This Cloud Security Architect will need to have deep experience in Infrastructure and Data Security and will be highly involved in contributing to new architecture designs, reviewing and recommending the appropriate security monitors, defenses and countermeasures at each layer of the infrastructure stack, resulting in robust, reliable and secure cloud platform.
- Analyze, research, recommend and implement advanced security solutions for a global scale enterprise software platform hosted on the public cloud, with a strong emphasis on the infrastructure and data store layers.
- Evangelize cloud infrastructure security best practices to all the engineering teams.
- Develop tools to identify and mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Write reports on assessment based findings and proposals for security enhancement.
- Detailed technical knowledge of cloud infrastructure and tools such as; AWS, Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems and vulnerability scanning tools.
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures, Micro-services, Containerization of services) and of network/web related protocols. This includes very basics of web like using REST protocol, using JSON data format.
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development
- Masters/Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related field (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- Familiarity with cloud architecture security tools and best practices
- Experience with microservices architecture and docker containers
- Versant in OWASP standards and applying its tenets across the entire application stack