We at Glocomms are currently working with a leading financial institution who are responsible for aggregates and anonymizes credit risk estimates from market participants and offers insights into unrated sovereigns, funds and public and private companies and subsidiaries.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with an experienced technology team (Infrastructure, Development and QA) and have exposure to a variety of technologies and practices to help take your career to the next level.
Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: London, UK (2 days on site weekly)
Contract: 12 Months Contract (Possible extension)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
- In depth technical support of a Windows desktop and server solutions, including troubleshooting and problem/defect root cause analysis seeing through to full resolution.
- Ensuring all aspects of security are well maintained and enhanced in line with industry best practices across our on-prem and cloud environments.
- Help improve business and development processes to improve efficiency and accuracy whilst helping reduce risk.
- MS Windows Server (2016/2019), Active Directory, Group Policy, and other Windows services
- VM Ware
- Cloud Services (AWS - IAM, EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, etc.)
- Azure Active Directory
- Exchange Server Administration (2013, 2019, online)
- Switch, Firewall and VPN configuration and Management
- General Network Management (DNS, DHCP, TCI/IP, VPN, SNMP, SMTP) (5+ years)
- IIS, Certificate management FTP, SFTP (5+ years)
- Windows desktop environments -Windows 10 (5 years)
- General office tools including MS Office, Office 365, Slack, Jira etc (5 years)
- Containers (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Office/Data Centre Moves
- Scripting/Automation (PowerShell/Python)
- SQL Server administration
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
The client is currently holding interviews this week and next week, so if the position is of nterest to you, please could you provide me with me an updated copy of your CV and your availability to speak. elvis.dosu(at)glocomms.com/ / +44 20 3375 8271